Upload Images with Store Manager for Zen Cart
eCommerce business is quite a versatile kind of activity and forces a store owner to toil and moil for profitable outcomes. Zen Cart store should be organized on sublime level not to sink into the background. Undoubtedly, any store should flourish with expedient and popular product assortment for customers to be interested in purchasing products. To keep your product catalog on the level, use Store Manager for Zen Cart Import/Export wizard, which gives you a possibility to perform fast Zen Cart bulk upload of products.
But it is self-evident that the main thing is how to “serve” thousands of products for customers. In which form? Of course, product image will hit the target for efficient store content arranging. Thus Zen Cart import multiple images is an absolute must-list to do for successful store management.
With Zen Cart import of multiple images you will give the customers an excellent chance to evaluate a product he/she wants to buy. Products become eye-catching, and, visualization, as we know pushes customers to make a purchase.
Remember that you can perform Zen Cart import images from .csv either for already existing at your Zen Cart store products or along with new products. In this case Store Manager for Zen Cart Import/Export Wizard plays the role of perfect Zen Cart image uploader.
To perform Zen Cart import of multiple images accurately you should carry out preliminary preparation. Note, you can import information from the file of .csv format only. If you have, for example, Excel file you can convert it to .csv. In case you do not have the file you can create one. Or, as a possible variant, you can export some products and get well-structured .csv file. Check whether .csv file data are arranged in a proper way, as it’s indispensable for
Zen Cart bulk upload of products and images.
Store Manager Import/Export Wizard which works like Zen Cart image uploader will guide you through each and every step of the process and will help you to avoid blunders perpetrating.
What aspects of Zen Cart import images from .csv should be underlined?
- Zen Cart import of multiple images requires FTP connection configuration. Go to Store Manager Preferences-FTP and set up FTP connection
- Import/Export Wizard can be called up by means of corresponding button of “Store” section, Products toolbar or from product/s context menu
- Zen Cart import images from .csv procedure allows to assign several images to one product. In order to do this, you should separate the images by comma symbols (or any other) in .csv file field
- to perform Zen Cart bulk upload of images you should tick the corresponding box of Image Import Options window of Store Manager Import/Export Window and fill the fields with the data required
- you can import local as well as remote images by means of Zen Cart import multiple images. To import local images you need to indicate image names in .csv file and at the appropriate step of import set path to the folder where those images are stored at your computer. In case you have to upload remote images, you can use image URLs in the appropriate column of your file.
Zen Cart import images from .csv is easy-to-handle way of store content updating which helps online merchants to stay ahead among the competitors what is foremost in the ecommerce world.