Export Orders Wizard
There are numerous facets to take into account for web entrepreneurs, and Zen Cart order control is surely crucial one. Opportune order administrating not only furthers your business and makes it run flawlessly, but keeps your consumers satisfied, making them eager to visit store in the days to come.
Store Manager for Zen Cart solution comes to your assistance and takes your business to the upper level, since you spend less time on everyday order management tasks.
Store Manager order export wizard is an apt tool when it comes to order handling. For example, you are going to move to another web shop and want to transfer Zen Cart order details as well. Sometimes you may need to change details on multiple orders and, of course it will be more conveniently to export orders and associated records to the file, do required changes and import this file back to Zen Cart.
Zen Cart orders are accessible in Store Manager for Zen Cart Order section. Once you switch to this section, you will get customer orders and details on them listed. Here you can filter orders by period, status, products or customers. Below in this window you can find other order details, namely ordered products, total, order status.
Zen Cart export of orders is being performed within several steps of the export wizard. Each stage requires from you to designate some export settings so that data will be accurately arranged in the file.
Order export starts from wizard launching. Import/Export wizard icon is accessible under Store menu and on the order toolbar. Click on it and choose Import/Export Orders wizard from the drop-down.
Once the wizard comes up, you should proceed with the following actions:
- The first window provides you two options, namely order export and import. Respectively, select Export option and press Next to continue. It’s possible to specify whether to export all the orders you have at Zen Cart store or selected orders only.
- You must indicate what file orders and information on them will be saved to on this step.
- This step of data transfer expects you to decide on delimiter and quote character that will be used to separate information in the file. The most popular separators are comma (,), semicolon (;) or tab character ( ), although other signs are possible. Quote symbol is used to detach strings.
- Switch to the subsequent step, where fields to be exported must be specified. It is necessary to transfer fields, you want to be listed in the file, from the left column to the right one. Check “Export field names at the first row” box.
- Check information that will be exported in preview window of Zen Cart export wizard. After export actions are listed below in this window - you can open exported file, open directory containing this file or choose None and after data are exported, wizard will be closed automatically.
Store Manager for Zen Cart ensures accurate and consistent export of Zen Cart orders to the file. More details on Store Manager for Zen Cart are available at http://zencart-manager.com