Zen Cart Export Customers to QuickBooks
Tofrom your online store to QuickBooks follow several steps of the wizard:
1. Select Export Customers to QuickBooks option and click next to proceed.
2. Export Preview allows you to filter your data by any parameter. Note that all customers listed here will be exported to QuickBooks. You can use native greed filters (click on column headings) and sorting in order to filter or rearrange items. Filters will affect the result of export.
- Customer Identification Method - Export will search for a customer using selected method of identification. The customer will be modified if found, if not - new customer will be added.
3. Export options may affect results. Please read and check your selection carefully.
The first option allows you to connect to your QuickBooks database.
- If QuickBooks is running right now, select first option to connect to your data.
- If QuickBooks is off, you can connect to its data file (.qbw) anyway, just browse the one you need to proceed.
- Create and Modify - will add new product if it is not available in database yet and modify those products that were found
- Create Only - will only create new items and will not modify existing if found (only add new products)
- Modify Only - will only update existing products and will not add new entries, even if new products were not found in Shopping Cart
- Set Default tax - when enabled, allows you to set default tax type specified below for exported products. Taxable item code - specify tax code that will be assigned to taxable products. If taxable item code list is empty, click "Get tax items" to retrieve existing from QuickBooks.
- Modify additional information (Taxes) - enable this option if you wish to modify additional information.
- Modify customer job information - enable this option if you wish to modify customer job information.
- Modify Social Security Numbers and customer credit card.
- In order to refresh/get item list from QuickBooks, use "Fill Customers List" button.
- In order to map the identical customers automatically, use "Auto Fill" button.
- Clear mapping button allows you to clear mapping for selected items.
- In order to map customers manually, simply click on any store customer field and select one from the drop-down.
Attention! Export process will start, when you press "Export" Button! Proceed only if all options are set correctly, otherwise press "Back" Button and check all once more!
5. On the last step you can see detailed export log - the list of created/modified items exported customers list and errors if any.
6. After that you can check the result in QuickBooks