Basic Operations (Add, Edit, Delete)
Opportune and precise Zen Cart customer control is an compulsory aspect of online business operating. Web store proprietors should constantly accept new buyers, observe those that have already joined Zen Cart customer list or delist clients and details from Zen Cart database.
Store Manager for Zen Cart assists you in acquiring convenient Zen Cart customer administrating technique, providing a set of operations you can undertake to systematize data on your clientele.
What can be achieved when coping with Zen Cart customers via Store Manager tool?
Create new Zen Cart customer
To add a customer to Zen Cart customer list you are to input details in fields of Edit Customer Data window, that appears when you press corresponding icon on customer toolbar. The window itself incorporates four tabs: General, Company/Address, Other, Extra Fields that contain fields to be designated. Main of them are:
- First name/Last name - Zen Cart customer first and last name have to be indicated in these fields
- Date of birth - input client’s date of birth
- E-mail - point out customer e-mail address in current field
- Phone - enter customer phone number to reach him/her anytime you need
- Password - set of letters and numbers, specified in this field will be used when customer logs in your website
- Newsletter - check this box if you want your clients to receive newsletters from you
Note, fields marked with asterisk can’t be left unattended and should be designated, otherwise customer record will not be created.
Modify Zen Cart customers
In the event if your task is to alter some customer details, you should resort to Edit Customer functionality. Opt for necessary record from Zen Cart customer list, press edit icon and in the form appeared change required fields. To apply modifications implemented press Ok button below.
Delete customer record from the list
Delete customer(s) option is available on the toolbar or customer context menu. Highlight necessary customer(s) and resort to it to delist customer and information referred to them. Dialog box that appears asks your confirmation to remove the record.
Other options available on customer toolbar are:
- Refresh Zen Cart customer list - press it to get the latest data, after, for example, store connection has been changed.
- Send e-mail to customers - use this functionality to send e-mail to customers
- Export to Excel - derive customer in Excel file using this option
- Customer filter - sort customers using column headings
- Adjust columns width - use this option to adjust columns
- Import/export customers - via import/export Zen Cart customer wizard you can append customers to database or export to .csv file just in several clicks.
- Customer search - find customers using special customer search form. Indicate search parameters in the field and in an instant you will derive records that match your request.
Store Manager for Zen Cart application turns customer management into straightforward and efficient process, offering you full set of operations in special Customer section.