Zen Cart Product Features
Store Manager for Zen Cart is designed to enhance the functionality of default admin web interface, bring new cool features, automate routine tasks and simplify day-to-day operations.
General» Product Management» Category Management» Customer Management» Order Management» Reports» Locations and Taxes» Email Template System» Discount Coupons» Multi Store Management» Access Management»
- Zen Cart™ v1.5.x
- Zen Cart™ v1.4.x
- Zen Cart™ v1.3.x
- Windows 8/ Windows 7 (32/64 bit)/Windows XP/2003/Vista
- 2Gb RAM
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet connection
- Store Manager for Zen Cart Full License
For Windows Users:
- Windows XP / Windows Me / Server 2003 / Server 2008/ Vista / Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Starting from 2Gb RAM (for small or med-size stores)
- 1024x768 screen resolution and higher
- Internet connection
For MAC Users:
Store Manager requires a PC Emulator to run on a MAC.
Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Store Manager software. Compatible PC Emulator (Virtual PC is the one we recommend; you can get more information at Microsoft Windows Virtual PC page). Also we recommend to check this page to get more information on how to run Windows on a Mac system.
For Linux Users:
For Linux users we recommend VirtualBox and Windows installation; you can get more information at www.virtualbox.org. Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Store Manager software.
- Management of multiple stores . Allows to store your configuration data and to switch quickly between stores
- Direct connection to the MySQL database (no additional php modules or server changes needed!)
- /Restore - keeps your data safe, always
- Store Configuration - allows editing all store settings in one window.
- Instant Changes - all changes you make will be applied to your store immediately, there is no synchronization and no delayed updates
- Offline Mode - use PHP MySQL bridge to create offline connection that does not require persistent connection
- User friendly interface. There are just a few options required - do your job and do not waste your time investigating the program
- Simple and quick installation. Just run installer and click on "Next" several times, there are no unintelligible options and parameters
- Supports latest MySQL versions including MySQL5. MySQL compressed protocol support for higher speed
- Encrypted Passwords for increased security are available
- Create, edit, delete products
- Copy, paste and clone products using corresponding buttons, context menu options or drag-and-drop technology
- Manage product names and descriptions for multiple languages if you have multi-language store
- Edit product description using HTML editor
- Manage product images, automatically resize, upload, import/export
- Assign multiple categories to product(s) at once
- Easy product navigation. Quick product search and multi-store search with advanced search options, multiple filters and much more
- Search for products by ID, name, model, product description and specify results relevancy.
- Filter products by name, model, price, manufacturer, date, quantity, etc
- from your shopping cart database into .csv/.xls file
- Update products using txt/.csv/xls file from your supplier
- into your Zen Cart store database. Automatically create category tree while importing or assigning multiple categories. Set default values for any database field. Perform calculations while importing (like add 20% to product price) Add, edit, delete attributes, options and value
- Quickly manage product attributes using Extended attribute editor
- Copy, paste attributes feature that allows you to copy attributes from one product and paste them into multiple products at once
- Product manufacturers management
- , , Cross-sell (X-Sell) Products, , Ultra Pics, Family Products, Product Extra Fields, Header Tags (Meta data) contributions supported
- Create, edit, delete categories
- Manage category tree using drag-and-drop technology
- Manage category images, resize and upload them automatically
- Export categories from your shopping cart database into .csv file, which can be easily opened in Excel
- from .txt/.csv file provided by your supplier into your Zen Cart store database
- Add, edit, delete customers and their data
- Track customers' orders
- Search customers by name, address, email, phone, items purchased, etc
- Filter customers by time period or ordered products
- Send instant e-mail to a specific customer
- Export customer data into .csv/.xls file to use with other bulk email programs
- Import customer data from .csv file
- Add, delete or modify orders easily: change quantity, add or delete items, adjust shipping charges or sales tax, etc
- Search for order by customers name, date, address, etc
- Filter orders by time period, products or customers
- Print orders, invoices and packing slips
- Manage order statuses
- Send confirmation emails to your customers when is changed
- from your database into .csv/.xls file for further analysis
- from .csv file
With built-in reports covering sales, inventory and customer data, Store Manager offers the best built-in reporting capabilities. All reports can be modified as well as new reports can be created. When you open any report, the following options are available: print, save, see the report outline, specify page settings and more.
There are also numerous export options available. You can save current report as an image, PDF file or a table and open it later for profound analysis. Store Manager for Zen Cart allows you to compare data from different areas of your business and helps in your decision making process. The right on time decision will make your store more adjustable to customers' needs. The more customers you have – the more profits you get.
- Add, edit or remove countries, zones, tax zones, tax classes and tax rates in one place, thus saving you time
- Define the address format for letters sent by postal mail, country, ISO-3166 2-letter and 3-letter country code using Countries and zones section
- View and manage tax rates and their configuration for individual countries and regions. This allows products to be taxed accordingly to where the purchase is coming from, and to achieve a final tax rate value by adding or compounding the tax rates defined in the assigned products tax class
- Define multiple currencies if you wish to accept payment in other currencies
- Also, a tool is provided that updates your exchange rates accordingly to European Central Bank. The reference rates are based on the regular daily conversation procedure between central banks within and outside the European System of Central Banks
Email template system allows you to create or modify. They are used to send confirmation emails to your customers when their order status is changed. You can:
- Add, delete, clone or modify email templates
- Insert macro to make your template personalized
- Insert any image into your e-mail
- Edit email body using HTML editor
- Preview or send a test email to check the result
- Manage email queue using Outgoing Email list
- Add, delete, clone or modify discounts easily: change value, quantity, add or delete items, categories, etc
- Analyze your customers' activity using Coupon redeem track
- Generate and save reports for further analysis
Merchants with more than one Zen Cart store can manage all of them in one place - Store Manager for Zen Cart. Simply store your configuration data for multiple stores and quickly switch between them.
You can export data from one store and import it into another store using Import/Export wizard. You can copy to clipboard multiple products or attributes from one store and paste them into another store using Quick connection switch. And much more. Multiple stores management becomes much easier if you're using Store Manager.
Multiple users with separate access rights to keep your store under control. Store Manager for Zen Cart helps you to protect your data from unauthorized access and makes it easier for legitimate users to do their jobs. More specifically, access management translates business policies into Store Manager user access rights and then enforces those rights.