Store Manager for Zen Cart ver.22.214.171.1243 – Visual Editor with Windows 8 support, large images and thumbnails import support
Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for Zen-Cart ver.126.96.36.1993
In the new release of Store Manager for Zen-Cart we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections: New Visual WYSIWYG Editor with Windows 8 support, possibility to import large images and thumbnail and more...
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with PrestaShop store more convenient!
- The possibility to import large images and thumbnails has been added to Store Manager for Zen Cart functionality;
- The ability to upload images to FTP for manufacturers and Zen Cart categories has been added;
- New Visual WYSIWYG Editor has been implemented in program. It runs with Windows 8;
- New "Copy Products Attributes" check box has been added to product copy window. Products will be copied without attributes if you do not tick this box;
- When you identify subcategory for images in Preferences window, then this value will be automatically indicated in the process of import. In case you load saved import configuration, image category will be taken from there. It works for main images only, categories and manufacturers images are uploaded according to Preferences settings;
- The ability to change Discount_Type i Discount_Type_from for products discount has been added to Mass Product Changer tool;
- Previously, fields for orders export were not displayed. The issue with orders export has been fixed and it functions properly;
- Now you can open and save files for import in a proper way;
- Previously, if you indicated in Preferences the subcategory, images had to be uploaded to, product images were being uploaded to root category, path being ignored. This problem has been solved;
- When selecting images, you are allowed to enter image paths including up to 255 symbols, before it was possible to use 64 symbols only. Large image paths won’t be cut in the process of image upload.