Store Manager for Zen Cart v220.127.116.112 – Image Thumbnails in the Product Grid, Store Manager Performance Enhancements
Great news! eMagicOne Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Zen Cart.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the some enhancements.
- Image Thumbnails in the Grid. Product image thumbnails will be displayed in the grid.
- Now Store Manager for ZenCart can access 4GB of RAM.
- There occurred issues with e-mails notifying about order status. The problem has been resolved and one can send e-mails properly.
- Product attributes and images were duplicated in the process of import. The issue has been resolved in this release and data are being uploaded flawlessly without duplication.
- In case Zen Cart users changed size of the text and other items in Windows settings, some information (products, categories, language selections) was represented incorrectly in Store Manager. Now Store Manager adapts to Windows settings and displays text properly.
- Previously categories, indicated in the import file, became inactive after product import. The problem has been resolved and category status is not being changed after product import.
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.zencart-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-zencart