Store Manager for Zen Cart v220.127.116.119 – Paginator, Category Assign Improvements, Attribute Images, Full Screen Mode, Minor Enhancements
Great news for Zen Cart store owners! Store Manager for Zen Cart v.18.104.22.1689 has been rolled out recently.
Our development team is constantly doing its best to deliver comprehensive eCommerce solution and implement new functional capabilities.
Look through the points covered below and check what enhancements Store Manager for Zen Cart has been enriched with.
- There has been added the option that allows store owners to hide order changes (status update, history) so that customer will not see these details
- Paginator has been added to "Categories & Products" grid
- Full screen mode has been added in this release
- Column sorting on “Assign .csv Columns to Database Fields” has been implemented to Store Manager
- “Show products without category” filter has been added in this release
- For user conveniences there has been added popup menu to "Product Types", "Media", "Product Manufacturer" sections
- Now Zen Cart users can add images to product attributes
- Program Log Console can be opened and closed with the same button now
- During database restore with “Restore files” option, Store Manager now will show progress bar with “Cancel” button for process cancellation
- Some enhancements and visual changes have been implemented to the grid in customer search form
- Assign categories form has been optimized
- Store Manager will not reconnect to database if some minor changes are made to settings
- Previously configuration settings were not saved to .ini file if Zen Cart user selected existing file (Preferences->Database Connection->Export all settings from current configuration). The problem has been fixed and .ini file is overwritten with new settings
- For bridge connection users: product page was not displayed if one pressed “View product page” in Store Manager. The issue has been fixed and now store owners can instantly access product at the storefront
- Previously no customer name was added to e-mail. It has been fixed and now the macro, responsible for customer name inserting functions properly
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.zencart-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-zencart