Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for ZenCart Version 18.104.22.1681
In the new release of Store Manager for ZenCart we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections.
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with ZenCart more convenient!
New automatic connection wizard
- New automatic connection wizard has been released. Now you can use Simple or Advanced mode for configuration of settings. All you need for simple mode is just to fill in FTP settings. All the rest will be done by our Connection Wizard. If you are familiar with communication protocols you can use Advanced mode.
- The possibility to download the software via mini-installer program has been added to Store Manager for ZenCart. Its small size of 2 MB allows you to quickly download and register the trial version of Store Manager for testing before purchasing it.
- The ability not to make database snapshot during autoimport has been implemented. Snapshot allows to browse changes made by import, though slows the process.
- New type of database connection has been added - HTTP tunnel. This is an alternative way of connecting to your database and it possesses the features both of osCommerce direct and bridge connection.
this type of connection is useful if you don't have direct access to MySQL database;
you don't need to do POST \ GET operations each time to refresh data on store and in Store Manager for osCommerce.
.php file is used by HTTP -tunnel, that's why the speed of work depends on your channel speed capacity. If you have unstable connection, it is better for you to use bridge connection as it works with database cash.
- New system of User Access was developed. Now you can grant specific permissions to Store Manager users allowing them to perform certain operations whereas other areas may be disabled. This feature is suitable for store owners who want to restrict access to store data depending on specific user role e.g. Product Manager, Order Manager etc.
- The ability to run the backup of storage data on schedule has been added. Additionally there has been also added the ability to run SQL script on a schedule. This feature makes the work with databases much more convenient.
- The issue with shortening of long text strings while using expressions in Mass Product Changer addon has been fixed. Now expressions work properly.
- Previously the special price in Mass Product Changer has been rounded incorrectly. Now Special Price can be rounded according to the value specified by the user.
- Formerly, the incorrect address path for images in the visual WYSIWYG editor was shown if the image was added from the file. Now address of the image is displayed correctly.
- After product cloning, the focus on the previously chosen product has not been preserved. Now, after cloning, the focus remains on the product which was chosen before the procedure.
- After pressing “Apply” button in the Featured section, the data could not be added automatically. This issue has been fixed and now the it works correctly.
- Previously there was an issue with shipping amount, since it has not been displayed at Orders window. Now, this amount is displayed there.
- In the process of switching between connections, the database name has been removed. Now the issue has been fixed and database name remains unchanged.
Expression - if fractional number of the field is multiplied by a numeric value, the characters after the comma will be also included.
The issue with binding / destruction of media files for the product type "Product - Music" in the window has been fixed.