Store Manager for Zen Cart v.220.127.116.111 – Updated eBay Integration, Improved Custom Reports, Minor Enhancements
Great news for Zen Cart store owners! Store Manager for Zen Cart v18.104.22.1681 has been rolled out recently.
Our development team is constantly doing its best to deliver comprehensive eCommerce solution and implement new functional capabilities.
Look through the points covered below and check what enhancements Store Manager for Zen Cart has been enriched with.
- New custom report has been added to Store Manager for Zen Cart.
- New version of eBay Integration Addon (22.214.171.1240) is now available in Store Manager.
- The Trial Licence Status Form icon has now obtained a corresponding size.
- Hot keys for Raw Table Editor (CTRL + F10) and Custom SQL (CTRL + F9) have been added.
- Product import wizard size can be adjusted now.
- Product quantity is now being updated correctly in the process of import from Store Manager to QuickBooks and if needed obtains negative value.
- Uploading images from URL’s during product import has been fixed.
- Grid export of different entities has been fixed.
- The error that occurred when reuploading/changing an image in Recording Company grid has been fixed.
- Image Drag&Drop issue for Manufacturers and Media has been fixed.
- Copy/Paste of products with special prices has been fixed.
- Previously SaleMaker was created incorrectly in Store Manager. The inconvenience has been fixed in this version of Store manager for Zen Cart.
- The “Reverse Selected” button on Discount Coupons toolbar worked incorrectly. The issue has been resolved and button operates properly now.
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.zencart-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-zencart